Your shopping cart is empty!
Availability In Stock
Composition : Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride 60mg
Manufacturer : Abbott India Ltd.
Manufactured by : Hetero Labs Limited
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
DalsiClear 60mg Tablet
DalsiClear 60mg tablet is a prescription medicine that contains Daclatasvir dihydrochloride 60mg as an active ingredient manufactured by Abbott India Limited.
Uses of DalsiClear 60mg Tablet
DalsiClear 60Mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications such as sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
How to use DalsiClear Tablet
Take DalsiClear medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How DalsiClear 60mg works
DalsiClear 60 mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Side Effects of DalsiClear 60mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking DalsiClear tablet include:-
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
DalsiClear 60mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store DalsiClear Daclatasvir at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away DalsiClear that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep DalsiClear and all medicines out of reach of children.