Your shopping cart is empty!
Availability In Stock
The Accu-Chek instant S blood glucose monitoring system helps to lower the testing barriers by supporting the ease-of-use with its components and features: TRI tool and USB connectivity to the Accu-Chek connect online system.
- Requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus
- Proven accuracy - comply with the requirements of ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197: 2015 (In vitro diagnostic test systems)
- Simple preparation - no set up required, instant clarity with the target range indicator
- Connectivity via USB to a PC, providing access to the Accu‑Chek connect online web portal
- Memory capacity: At least 720 BG and 30 control measurements are stored in the meter with only the last result viewable on the meter display
- Measuring time: Less than 4 seconds, measuring range: 10 to 600 mg/dL
- Test averages: 7, 30 and 90-days
- Battery life - 750 test
- Test strip stability: 18 months after production date; test strips are stable (even after opening) until the expiry date printed on the test strip vial
Note: test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is remove