Your shopping cart is empty!
WHAT IS BOSENTAS 62.5 MG ?
Bosentas (Bosentan) is an oral medication classified as an endothelin receptor antagonist. It works by inhibiting the body's reaction to endothelin, a natural substance that narrows these blood vessels. This narrowing increases the pressure required to push the blood through the lungs to get oxygen. By blocking the action of endothelin, causing vessels to relax, Bosentan decreases the pulmonary blood pressure to the heart and improves its function. This generally results in the ability to be more active. (ERA)
Bosentan is a prescription medication used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, a condition in which high blood pressure occurs in the vessels that carry blood to the lungs. The goal of this medication is to improve exercise ability and slow progression of the disease.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• swelling in your legs or ankles, with or without weight gain;
• pale skin, feeling short of breath, rapid or irregular heart rate, trouble concentrating;
• a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
• liver problems - nausea, vomiting, fever, upper stomach pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
• lung problems - anxiety, sweating, pale skin, severe shortness of breath, wheezing, gasping for breath, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain, fast or uneven heart rate.
Common side effects may include:
• headache; flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
• irregular heartbeats; joint pain;
• low blood pressure, fainting;
• cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, sneezing, sore throat.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Store Bosentan at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).Store in original packaging.