Your shopping cart is empty!
Hepcinat LP Tablet
Hepcinat LP is a combination of two antiviral medicines in one single form. Manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited, every single tablet is a composition of “Ledipasvir 90 mg” and “Sofosbuvir 400 mg”.
Uses of Hepcinat LP Tablets
This fixed-dose combination tablet is used for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus (CHCV) infection. Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir treats specific genotypes of hepatitis C, and only in certain people.
How Hepcinat LP Tablet works
Hepcinat LP Tablet is an antiviral medication. This medicine helps prevent Hepatitis C Virus infection from multiplying in your body by weakening the virus and inhibiting its reproduction and replication.
How to use Hepcinat LP Tablet
The patient should swallow the Hepcinat LP tablet as a whole using normal water instead of chewing, crushing, breaking or rather breaking it. Follow your doctor’s prescription while taking the medicine in the dose and duration.
Side Effects of Hepcinat LP Tablet
Using Hepcinat LP may cause some possible side effects, however, it may not be condition in all. These side effects may not last long and they are common. However, if the side effects continue for many hours then you can take the advice from your doctor.
• Clay-colored stools
• Chest pain
• Shortness of breath
• Rapid heartbeat
• Skin paleness
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Hepcinat LP Tablet Storage Details
• Store below 30 °C (86 °F). Dispense only in original container.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Hepcinat LP that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Hepcinat LP and all medicines out of reach of children.
• Store away from light, heat, and moisture