No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Brand: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Price/M.R.P. – Inclusive of All Taxes
Brand Name: Spegra
Composition: Dolutegravir 50mg, Emtricitabine 200mg, Tenofovir Alafenamide 25mg
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
Manufactured By: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Manufacturer Address: 255/2, Hinjawadi, Pune – 411057, India
Country Of Origin: India
Spegra Tablet Uses
Emcure’s Spegra tablets are a fixed-dose combination product containing Dolutegravir 50 mg, Emtricitabine 200 mg, and Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 mg. This medicine is preferably used in patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection. Spegra belongs to a class of medications called antiretroviral. Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) work against HIV at various stages of their life cycle.
• Cell fusion: Preventing the virus infection from getting into human cells.
• Reverse transcription: Preventing the replication of viral RNA (Ribonucleic acid) into DNA, which blocks the virus from integrating with the human cell or making copies of itself.
How to Take Spegra Tablet
Taking Spegra HIV tablet properly is important so that it functions properly. Take it once a day, with or without food. Do not break, crush, or chew tablets unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Follow your doctor’s instructions to get the full benefits and reduce the potential side effects of your medicines. Take this generic HCV medicine at the same time every day. Make a schedule with your health care professional that suits your daily routine and attempt to take medicine at that planned time.
If you forget to take Spegra HIV Tablet
In case you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. But, if it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your usual routine. The most important thing is not to use a double dose. In this way, you cannot make up for the missed dosage. If you find you miss a lot of doses, consult your doctor or pharmacist to find out how to remember your medicines.
If you suspect that you or someone nearby is suffering from an overdose, seek immediate medical attention to receive emergency help right away.
Spegra Tablet Side Effects
• Trouble sleeping
• Weight loss
• Stomach ache
• Increased serum creatinine
• Upper respiratory tract infection
• Sleep disturbances
• Loss of concentration
How to Store Spegra HIV Tablet
• To prevent accidental poisoning, keep this medicine out of reach and sight of kids.
• Store it in its original packaging with the lid closed.
• Dolutegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide tablets should be stored in a dry place, away from sources of heat and moisture.
• Don’t store it in the bathroom cabinet. Moisture can change your medication and cause it to stop working as intended.
• This HIV / AIDS drug does not tolerate sunlight very well and can lose its effectiveness when stored on a window sill.
• Try not to leave it in the vehicle. The heat of a vehicle can quickly affect the quality of this drug.
Spegra Tablet at best price in India
We deliver Spegra Tablet in all Indian cities like Delhi – NCR, Ahmedabad, Agra, Lucknow, Kanpur, Indore, Patna, Chandigarh, Surat, Gandhi Nagar, Vadodara, Odisha, Kolkata, Jaipur, Kota, Alappuzha (Alleppey), Ernakulam (Cochin), Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam (Kumarakom), Kozhikode (Calicut), Malappuram, Munnar, Palakkad, Thekkady (Periyar), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Wayanad, Varkala, Kochi, Chennai, Kanchipuram, Kanyakumari, Kodaikanal, Madurai, Mahabalipuram, Ooty, Rameshwaram, Thanjavur, Trichy, Coimbatore, Badami, Bangalore (Bengaluru), Belur, Bidar, Bijapur, Coorg, Gulbarga, Hampi, Hassan, Hospet, Mysore (Mysuru), Hubli-Dharwad, Mangluru (Mangalore), Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Warangal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Solapur, Thane, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Malegaon, Kolhapur, Nanded, Jalgaon, Akola, Ahmadnagar, Dhule, Parbhani, Jalna, Bhusawal, Navi Mumbai, Panvel etc.Disclaimer:
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.