Your shopping cart is empty!
Availability In Stock
Composition : Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride 60mg
Manufacturer : Cipla Limited
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Hepcdac 60mg Tablet
Hepcdac 60mg tablet is a prescription medicine that contains Daclatasvir dihydrochloride 60mg as an active ingredient manufactured by Cipla Limited.
Uses of Hepcdac 60mg Tablet
Hepcdac 60Mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications such as sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
How to use Hepcdac Tablet
Take Hepcdac medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How Hepcdac 60mg works
Hepcdac 60 mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Side Effects of Hepcdac 60mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Hepcdac tablet include:-
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Hepcdac 60mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store Hepcdac Daclatasvir at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Hepcdac that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Hepcdac and all medicines out of reach of children.