Your shopping cart is empty!
Availability In Stock
Composition : Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride 60mg
Marketed by: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
HepCfix 60mg Tablet
HepCfix 60mg tablet is a prescription medicine that contains Daclatasvir dihydrochloride 60mg as an active ingredient manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited.
Uses of HepCfix 60mg Tablet
HepCfix 60Mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications such as sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
How to use HepCfix Tablet
Take HepCfix medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How HepCfix 60mg works
HepCfix 60 mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Side Effects of HepCfix 60mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking HepCfix tablet include:-
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
HepCfix 60mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store HepCfix Daclatasvir at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away HepCfix that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep HepCfix and all medicines out of reach of children.