Your shopping cart is empty!
Velasof is a combination of two antiviral medicines : Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir. Manufactured by Hetero Drugs Limited, each Velasof tablet contains 400 mg of Sofosbuvir and 100 mg of Velpatasvir.
Uses of Velasof Tablets
This fixed-dose combination tablet can be used irrespective of the Genotype of Hepatic C virus, i.e. Velasof is an effective medicine for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C infection in adult patients due to HCV genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
How Velasof Tablet works
Velasof Tablet is an antiviral medication. It functions by reducing the hepatitis C virus in the body. This helps to keep liver disorders such as cirrhosis and liver cancer at bay.
How to use Velasof Tablet
The patient should swallow the Velasof tablet as a whole using normal water instead of chewing, crushing, breaking or rather breaking it. Follow your doctor’s prescription while taking the medicine in the dose and duration.
Side Effects of Velasof Tablet
Using Velasof may cause some possible side effects, however, it may not be condition in all. These side effects may not last long and they are common. However, if the side effects continue for many hours then you can take the advice from your doctor.
• Chest pain
• Rapid breathing
• Rapid heartbeat
• Skin paleness
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Velasof Tablet Storage Details
• Store below 30 °C (86 °F). Dispense only in original container.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Velasof that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Velasof and all medicines out of reach of children.
• Store away from light, heat, and moisture