Your shopping cart is empty!
MyHep 400 mg Tablet
MyHep (Sofosbuvir) 400 mg Tablet manufactured by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Limited is an antiviral medicine that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.
Uses of MyHep 400 mg Tablet
MyHep 400mg used in the treatment of chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C virus infection. It is also used in patients with liver cancer and hepatitis C infection who are planning to have a liver transplantation.
How MyHep 400mg works
MyHep 400mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It lowers hepatitis C virus load in the body and subsequently removes the virus from the blood.
How to use MyHep Tablet
The patient should swallow the MyHep tablet as a whole using normal water instead of chewing, crushing, breaking or rather breaking it. Follow your doctor’s prescription while taking the medicine in the dose and duration.
Side Effects of MyHep 400mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking MyHep tablet include:-
• Nausea and Vomiting
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle pain
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
MyHep 400 mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store below 30°C (86°F). Dispense in original container.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away MyHep that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep MyHep and all medicines out of reach of children.
• Store away from light, heat, and moisture