Your shopping cart is empty!
Availability In Stock
Composition : Sofosbuvir 400mg
Manufacturer : Natco Pharma Limited
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet
Hepcinat (Sofosbuvir) 400 mg Tablet manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited is an antiviral medicine that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.
Uses of Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet
Hepcinat 400mg used in the treatment of chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C virus infection. It is also used in patients with liver cancer and hepatitis C infection who are planning to have a liver transplantation.
How Hepcinat 400mg works
Hepcinat 400mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It lowers hepatitis C virus load in the body and subsequently removes the virus from the blood.
How to use Hepcinat Tablet
The patient should swallow the Hepcinat tablet as a whole using normal water instead of chewing, crushing, breaking or rather breaking it. Follow your doctor’s prescription while taking the medicine in the dose and duration.
Side Effects of Hepcinat 400mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Hepcinat tablet include:-
• Nausea and Vomiting
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle pain
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store below 30°C (86°F). Dispense in original container.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Hepcinat that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Hepcinat and all medicines out of reach of children.
• Store away from light, heat, and moisture