Your shopping cart is empty!
Natdac 60mg Tablet
Natdac 60mg tablet is a prescription medicine that contains Daclatasvir dihydrochloride 60mg as an active ingredient manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited.
Uses of Natdac 60mg Tablet
Natdac 60Mg Tablet is used in combination with other medications such as sofosbuvir, interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of hepatitis C infection.
How to use Natdac Tablet
Take Natdac medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How Natdac 60mg works
Natdac 60 mg Tablet is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Side Effects of Natdac 60mg Tablet
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Natdac tablet include:-
• Skin rash
• Chest pain
• Joint pain
• Shortness of breath
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Natdac 60mg Tablet Storage Details
• Store Natdac Daclatasvir at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Natdac that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Natdac and all medicines out of reach of children.