Your shopping cart is empty!
WHAT IS POMALID 1 MG ?
Pomalid (Pomalidomide) is classified as an "immunomodulatory agent" and an "antiangiogenic agent. It may act by inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) in tumors, enhancing the status of the immune system, or decreasing cytokine and growth factor production. Additionally, pomalidomide is known to have various effects on the immune system (immunomodulatory agent), which may contribute to its therapeutic effect. Pomalidomide may also alter the production and activity of cytokines (growth factors) involved in the growth and survival of certain cancer cells.
Pomalid is used to treat multiple myeloma (cancer resulting from a progressive blood disease/blood cancer). It is for people who have already had at least 2 other treatments, including lenalidomide and bortezomib, that are no longer working.
POMALID POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS :
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction : hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• blistering and peeling of your skin, numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet, heart attack symptoms--chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
• liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
• low blood cell counts--fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, mouth sores, skin sores, rapid heart rate, pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed.
• signs of a stroke--sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance.
• signs of a blood clot in the lung--chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood, signs of a blood clot in your leg--pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs; or signs of tumor cell breakdown--lower back pain, blood in your urine, little or no urinating; numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth; muscle weakness or tightness; fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse, feeling short of breath; confusion, fainting.
Common side effects may include, fever, weakness or feeling tired, dizziness, confusion, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, back pain; or feeling short of breath.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Store Pomalidomide at room temperature, between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pomalid out of the reach of children and away from pets.