Your shopping cart is empty!
Sofocure L Tablet
Sofocure L is a combination of two antiviral medicines in one single form. Manufactured by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited, every single tablet is a composition of “Ledipasvir 90 mg” and “Sofosbuvir 400 mg”.
Uses of Sofocure L Tablets
This fixed-dose combination tablet is used for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus (CHCV) infection. Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir treats specific genotypes of hepatitis C, and only in certain people.
How Sofocure L Tablet works
Sofocure L Tablet is an antiviral medication. This medicine helps prevent Hepatitis C Virus infection from multiplying in your body by weakening the virus and inhibiting its reproduction and replication.
How to use Sofocure L Tablet
The patient should swallow the Sofocure L tablet as a whole using normal water instead of chewing, crushing, breaking or rather breaking it. Follow your doctor’s prescription while taking the medicine in the dose and duration.
Side Effects of Sofocure L Tablet
Using Sofocure L may cause some possible side effects, however, it may not be condition in all. These side effects may not last long and they are common. However, if the side effects continue for many hours then you can take the advice from your doctor.
• Clay-colored stools
• Chest pain
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Sofocure L Tablet Storage Details
• Store below 30 °C (86 °F). Dispense only in original container.
• Do not use it if the original seal over the bottle opening is broken or missing.
• Throw away Sofocure L that is no longer needed or expired (out of date). Follow FDA guidelines on how to safely dispose of unused medicine.
• Keep Sofocure L and all medicines out of reach of children.
• Store away from light, heat, and moisture